Monday, April 20, 2009

A few Flood Swap Cards - Part 5

This month is my turn once again to get flooded by my fellow Flood Swap Participants. This is the final month of this round and I am sad to see it end, but the next round begins next month! Here are a few cards I have gotten so far. Look forward to more in the next few days.

From Kathy - a very pretty monochromatic card.

From Kris - a cute Easter card. I love the little wagon from this set.

From Helen - this is one of my favorite sets and I LOVE the colors on the flowers! Stunning!

From Mary - a super cute card using another of my favorite sets.


From Laura - Both of these are so nice. Another one with my favorite set and a really sweet Easter chick.

From Jennifer B. - Absolutely gorgeous is all I can say about this card! I love it - the color combo the stamping and the top layer is vellum with the sentiment on it - wonderful job!


From Jennifer E. - a very springy card and a religious Easter card! Both are fabulous and so pretty!

From Bonnie - such a pretty winter card. I was going to get this set and never did, so I was excited to get a sample from her.

Thanks ladies for a fun swap! You all did a fabulous job and all are inspiring.

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such lovely, terrific cards!!! Bravo everyone!!