Monday, November 17, 2008

Invitations

During my hiatus one of the things I worked on was this invitation - 30 of them to be exact. We are hosting a huge Alexa's 5th Birthday Celebration and Thanksgiving Dinner this year. Should be lots of fun, hense why I did more cleaning than creating this past week. I worked on these a little here and there and since I decided to put glitter on the cupcakes and use white craft ink; they took more time to dry than to actually assemble. I cut the card long ways, so when you fold it down you see all the invitation details. I also scored it about an 1-1/2 down and folded it with the ribbon in-between and used my scallop edge punch to make the scallops. I am so pleased with how it turned out! Enjoy!

You can find this card "Invitation" on SCS HERE.

Stamps: Party Hearty and Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Real Red, Certainly Celery and So Saffron
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 
Uniball Signo Gel Pen, Glitter, Dimensionals and adhesive

No comments: