Sunday, December 6, 2009

A really late Halloween Card

I know Halloween is long gone and you are probably thinking "Hey Mandy - Where's the Christmas Cards?", but I assure you that I will have some on the way real soon. I just wanted to share this cute Halloween card I made for this year. I just adore the cute critters in the Booglie Eyes stamp set. I am so glad that I picked it up right before they retired it. I was hesitant, but I thought that the kids would enjoy using it for their Halloween treats in the future if I didn't like to use it. Oh boy was I surprised when I found out that I enjoyed seeing those critters come to life on cards. Needless to say, I have yet to let the kiddies play with it! Enjoy!!

You can find my "Creepy Critters Halloween" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Booglie Eyes
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Going Gray and Whisper White
Inks: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Going Gray, Lavender Lace,
Only Orange and Old Olive
Accessories: Circle Punches, Blender Pen and adhesive

No comments: