Thursday, June 19, 2008

JCC16 - Finally a card!

Now that the garage sale is over and things are pretty much back to normal - well for the most part anyways - I had a few minutes to take part in one of my favorite weekly challenges - Julie's Color Concoctions. Details can be found HERE! Thanks Julie!  

I will tell you that it has been a long time since I have had a few minutes to make a card, I really didn't know where to start. I made a card and as I was about to upload yesterday I found that I had used that wrong colors - UGH!! Between my computer and craft room Sahara Sand turned to River Rock - now to be honest, the colors are so similar, that I almost uploaded and went about my day, but I just couldn't do it. It would have drove me crazy knowing that it was all wrong - so back to my space to try again. This card has the same layout as the first only the river rock turned into SAHARA SAND and my sanity is still intact. So, without further ado...

Stamps: Short & Sweet
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip & Sahara Sand
Accessories: Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Slit Punch, Work Window Punch, Eastern Elegance RubOns and Dimensionals

Let me know what you think and if something like this has happened to you.
Enjoy!

No comments: