Monday, June 23, 2008

TLC174 - Hittin' the Bottle

OK - when I first saw the name of the Try a New Technique (TLC174)  I thought what a strange name for a challenge. As I investigated further, I found that the challenge was one that I absolutely love doing! I haven't had time to stamp today, but I did have this card on file to post at some time and this is the time.  

This card was made for the Grandparents from Alexa & Ben.  I thought that the set was perfect, because the girl and boy in it resembled them.  The inside says: FOR YOU!  Enjoy!!

Stamps: Fall for All, Alphabits and Throughly Thankful
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive and Whisper White
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, Only Orange and So Saffron
Accessories: 1/4 inch Square Punch, Blender Pens and adhesive

No comments: