Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No Sister's Purse Post - but an oldie to share!

I have to apologize for not posting my weekly "Sister's Purse Color Challenge". I have decided that I am going to forgo this weekly post for a little while longer. It has not been as much fun since my sister quit doing them with me. So, for now I am suspending this post - just until I can really get back into crafting again.

I wanted to share a card I made forever ago and never got around to posting. This cute little bunny, from the Hunny Bunny set, card was made using a sketch by Amy Rysavy from her Friday Sketch #56 way back on April 3rd! I was quite please with how it turned out - so bright and cheery!

You can find my "Easter Bunny" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: CC Design's
Hunny Bunny
Paper: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion,
Whisper White and DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, and Blush Blossom
Accessories: Rhinestones, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

1 comment: