Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday #32

It's late, I know, but I wanted to get in a post for "Thankful Thursday". Today I am thankful for:

"Fun new things from Stampin' Up!"

Last week I got a box full of all the new sneak peak items I ordered and just today finally got to thoroughly go through the box. I told you I have been busy - everyday I passed it by and thought - I really need to get in there and play with all the new and exciting things, but I had this to do and then this came up - you get the idea. Well today I had just a few minutes to spare and I sat down with a new stamp set and made 3 cards in about 30 minutes! I love when that happens! There was no thinking involved, just me and my cute stamps hanging out like old times - IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! So today I am thankful for my box of goodies from Stampin' Up and I am thankful for the fun I had creating. For those of you who were able to get the sneak peak items - what is your favorite and what do you think of the new In Colors?

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Can't believe you were able to wait that long!!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

hey Mandy! I feel the rush of the days just passing me by of late too! I am thankful that I can be in the middle of it all, after all we know when the cycle is entirely different and we have a more pressing issue other than just regulaer everyday life. I am also grateful that my summer cold is in my chest and not me head. I hate head colds....enjoy your day! ~Donna