Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another fun challenge

Here is a cards I made for one of our Dad's for Father's Day - so do not show them if you are reading this and they are in the room.  Now we just have to decide which one gets it - that is going to be a tough one!

This challenge is once again from SplitCoastStampers.com. It was the Wednesday Challenge - Way to use it (WT167) and you were to create a masculine card.  My masculine stamp collection is not very plentiful, but I did get this cute set - Jack HandyMan - a few months ago.  The challenge gave me a reason to take it out of the box.  So, here's what I came up with.  Enjoy!

Stamps: Jack HandyMan
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and Watercolor Paper
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black and Black StazOn

No comments: