Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SC178 and two cuties!

I needed to make a Thank You note to send a special friend and I was all out of ideas until I checked this Sketch Challenge on SplitCoastStampers. It was all I needed to get in gear and make a card. I wanted to use the flower from the Doodle This set that I used last week, I just didn't know how without making the same card.  This is how it turned out and I am sure my friend will love it too!

Enjoy!


Stamps:  Doodle This and Short & Sweet

Inks:  Black StazOn, Basic Black and Almost Amethyst

Paper:  Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray and Whisper White

Accessories:  Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer and adhesive 


Now on to the two cuties!  These were my helpers today. Alexa was making me jewelry, which I will try to post a picture of when it dries, and Ben, well, was just being Ben! I love them both so much!

No comments: