Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Julie's Color Concoction #14

We had a great Memorial Day Weekend!  I hope you all did too.  My dad visited on Friday into Saturday and Brad's parents came in on Saturday night and into Sunday.  We were quite busy, but enjoyed all the company. On Monday we went out and got some plants for our front flower bed.  I thought I would get a chance to plant today, but the weather has decided not to cooperate.  It is FREEZING out there!

I did get a few minutes yesterday to make a quick card for Julie's Color Concoction #14.  There were only two colors for this challenge: Always Artichoke and Perfect Plum.  I added the Sahara Sand band across the front for contrast and the skunk is on watercolor paper.  I really only had about 15 minutes to make something and I thought that it all come together perfectly. 

Enjoy!

Stamps:  Pun Fun, Cool Jumbo Wheel and Lots of Thoughts

Inks: Black StazOn, Basic Black, Always Artichoke and Perfect Plum

Paper: Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand and Watercolor Paper

Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon colored with Perfect Plum Marker, Brads, Dimensionals and adhesive

No comments: