Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #9

Here is my submission to Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #9 - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise. I absolutely love the colors this time and had so much fun using them.

I made a 4 x 4 card with the Old Olive cardstock and used crumpled tissue paper on my Old Olive stamp pad to give it a "textured" look. I thought it added a little something extra to the card. Then I just layered on the So Saffron strip and Real Red ribbon. Next I stamped this cute little bird from the Pun Fun set on watercolor paper and went to town coloring it. I layered it on the Tempting Turquoise and then used dimensionals between each layer, to give it some depth. Finally, I couldn't resist adding the sign "Happy Bird-day".


Enjoy & let me know what you think.

No comments: