Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few Flood Swap Cards - Part 2

First let me warn you - this is a long post. My stack of Flood Swap cards is growing fast and I wanted to share what I have gotten since the last batch - seen HERE. I should have one more installment of the cards, so look for those in the next week or so. I hope you enjoy them as I am.

From Lori - I am in LOVE with this card! The colors are fantastic and the added touch of the folded brown oval is very creative!

From Niki - A cute Valentine's day card. Those birds are so adorable and the little heart above them is such a cute idea.

From Sara - I never thought about using the DSP in this way. I love it!

From Rae - You can't tell from the picture, but the flowers have glitter on them! Absolutely gorgeous!

From Helen - Another card using the Upsy Daisy set. I love how colorful it is and the use of the felt ribbon on the edge of the card.

From Mary - This is a beautiful card. I love the color combo. I will definitely try this sketch out.


From Kathy - These two cards are stunning! I love the technique used for the butterfly card and the simplicity of the pink card.


From Carrie - Another set from fellow swapper. Both are super cute and I really like the color combo of the Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip.


From Jennifer - the swap leader! I love the brightness of her "Enjoy" card. The newest In-Colors have grown on me and I love these two colors the most! The second card is so cute - minus the bite the Post Office took out of it. The purse is made with the punches - such a great idea. Thanks for the tea bags too - can't wait to try them!
 
From Joan - a beautiful snowflake on a spectacular card!

Thanks ladies for flooding me with some very awesome cards! I truly appreciate all of the ideas and all the fun this has been. Thanks again for stopping by and if you are a fellow swapper let me know your blog link if you have one and I will post it with your cards.

No comments: