Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday #19

For this weeks Thankful Thursday post I am truly thankful for:

"A little girl and all the things she makes me!"

Everyday Alexa makes me not one, not two, but at least three or more cards. She brings them to me all slobbered up in an envelope and waits patiently as I open them. Every single one says on the inside: "MOM I (HEART) U FROM ALEXA". After they have been opened and I give her a huge smile, she stands there waiting for a big hug and kiss. It just warms my heart! She is growing up so fast! I am so extremely thankful for such a special little girl -  who by the way, is turning into quite the card maker.

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done a "Thankful Thursday" post on my blog Mandy
http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com/2009/01/thankful-thursday.html

jguyeby said...

You are very lucky to have a daughter like that. Just remember that when they are teens, they are not like that, but will grow out of that stage (Thank God) and become like little girls again.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just so cute, friendly and adorable. It's so precious to have a little girl like Alexa telling you over and over how much she loves you. Just enjoy it as much as you can!
Did you know Alyssa sometimes reminds me of Alexa? It's not just the clothes she is wearing that were Alexa's, but sometimes it's the way she smiles. It's so funny, but hey, I get to think of you guys sometimes in the middle of my busy day!!
By the way, I've posted a picture on your tag game. You're right, it's fun to see what picture you end up with. Love, Hanneke