Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #15

So I have finally got things worked out and I can post my "Sister's Purse Color Challenge #15". I got to pick this one - I am not sure what I was thinking when I picked it. I think I liked the purse, but when it came to putting the colors together for the challenge - GEE WHIZ! It took me forever! The details were once on eBags.com, but I cannot seem to find this bag on that site. I did however find this bag in black on baghaus.com. You can check it out at THIS link.




Colors to be used this week:
Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Sage Shadow and Summer Sun

You can add a neutral if you like, but it's not 
necessary.




I went for a birthday themed card this time around. As I said, I had a hard time using all the colors, but when I decided to just use one stamp and all the colors it easily came together. You can find it on SCS HERE.

Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Basic Black
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Sage Shadow and Basic Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive














Becky, however did not have trouble with these colors. I struggled with the one and she made two - she's so ambitious! You can find her cards on SCS HERE and HERE.

Stamps: House Mouse
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun and Sage Shadow
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Ribbon, Rub Ons and adhesive

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC15 (Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next weeks challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: