Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Follower Winner #4

I know - WOW - it has really been a long time since my last post. I really enjoyed the holiday break, spending all the time with our families and having my hubby around almost the whole time. I was wonderful, but it has finally caught up with me. I am so far behind on so many projects. I was hoping to be back to blogging this week, but I think it will have to wait until I catch up a bit. I will have lots to show you when I am done - so bare with me.

In the meantime, it's time to reward one of "My Messages Followers". Around the first of each month I will pick a follower to receive a card that has been seen on my blog as a "Thank You" for tuning in. Be sure to sign up on the sidebar under "My Messages Followers" to have a chance to get your own. This months Message Follower spotlighted is:



She just started her blog, so pop over and check it out. She has some cute things posted. Leave her a comment for support!

Thanks Vicky for tuning in and I will get your card out to you soon!

No comments: