Monday, May 4, 2009

A few Flood Swap Cards - Part 7

Here is another post showing off the amazing flood swap cards I have received. Enjoy!

From Michael - You can't tell from the picture, but there is some awesome embossing on the red section. Great card using one of my favorite sets.

From Trinity - I love this color combo and such an adorable deer!

From Cindy - the butterfly is so beautiful on this card. I think she embossed it and then colored it in with the vibrant yellow and orange colors. STUNNING!

From Jennifer R. - a very pretty color combo, again with one of my favorite sets.

From Karen - great colors for a graduation card! I love the red medallion with the "G".

From Kathy - such a pretty and simple card! She dry embossed the background and the butterfly.

From Joan - adorable birthday card with actual tissue paper sticking out of the bags. I would of never thought to do that. Thanks for the great idea!

From Miranda - I love the tree and the cute bunny on her card! ADORABLE!

I have had a few more card trickle in and I will post them at a later time. Thanks ladies for a great swap and some beautiful cards!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, those are some great swaps!