Friday, May 1, 2009

Follower Winner #8

Here it is the start of another month - can you believe how fast the year is going by? I sometimes feel like I just get started on a month and before I know it, it's over - GEEZ - why didn't time fly like this when we were little and in school. It seemed like that time wouldn't go fast enough. I digress - sorry!

Today is the day that I spotlight one of "My Message Followers" and they will receive a card that has been seen on my blog as a "Thank You" for regularly tuning in. Be sure to sign up under "My Message Followers" on the sidebar to have a chance to get your own. This month I am spotlighting:

Tori over at "Wild Stamping Sprinkles". Tori's blog is amzing! It seems everything she makes is so pretty and absolutely adorable! Be sure to check it out I am sure you will be AMAZED!


Thanks Tori for following my blog. I will send a card your way soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah!!! Thanks so much Mandy, you are always so positive and have such a great outlook! Thanks so much for the shout out and card! :)