Saturday, December 13, 2008

1 Down - 39 to go - MAYBE?!

I finally got a little time to work on our Christmas Cards and this is one design that I came up with. I haven't quite yet decided if it is the one, I think I may try to dabble a little more this weekend to see what I come up with. I will definitely decide which one I like the best by Monday and start mass producing. So - here's to hopefully having a creative weekend.

This card is fairly simple. I stamped the poinsettia twice and cut them out and then pieced them together for a fuller flower. I, of course, had to add the little rhinestones to finish it off. Enjoy!!

Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Rhinestones, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals and adhesive

You can find this card on SCS HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card, Mandy!