Friday, December 5, 2008

Follower winner #3

I am finally getting back to blogging after all the craziness from our Thanksgiving/Birthday Bash. We had a wonderful time visiting with all of our family and friends - I am thankful for all of them. I will try to post some pictures later this eve or tomorrow from the festivities.

So on to rewarding one of "My Messages Followers". Around the first of each month I will pick a follower to receive a card that has been seen on my blog as a "Thank You" for tuning in. Be sure to sign up on the sidebar under "My Messages Followers" to have a chance to get your own. This months Message Follower spotlighted is:



Thanks Jen for tuning in and send me your snail mail address and I will get your card out to you soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Mandy! Thanks for picking me. Email me at jgdyson@sbcglobal.net and I'll send you my mailing address. I lost your email when my computer crashed! Looking forward to getting one of your fantastic cards!