Monday, December 8, 2008

A couple cards - FINALLY!

I wanted to share a couple of cards I made last week for a flood swap I am in. Each month (except this one) I make 2 cards to send out to 4 different people.  I think that there are 30+ people in the swap, so just imagine the overflowing mailboxes with beautiful handmade cards. I have yet to get my mailbox flooded, but I an anxiously awaiting my turn. I get excited when I get any mail (besides those icky bills - of course), so I just might have excitement overload during my month. I think this idea is FABULOUS and so much FUN! So on the cards!

Nothing too difficult with this card. I decided to use my Paper Piecer on the red after I attached it to the card, so it goes all the way through the card. You can find my "Simple Swap Card" on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Watercolor paper and Green Tea DSP
Inks: Black StazOn, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piecer, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Dimensionals and adhesive

This card was really simple as well. I did put the Very Vanilla Hardware onto the Kiwi Kiss prior to attaching it to the card. I hate to see the brads on the inside of cards. You can find my "Tangerine Blooms" card on SCS - HERE.

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla and Kiwi Kiss
Inks: Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Very Vanilla Hardware and adhesive

I hope you enjoy the cards. Sorry it's been a while!

No comments: