Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #14

The purse for this weeks "Sister's Purse Color Challenge #14" was chosen by Becky. I like this tote - it's really simple and it's a big! All the details can be found on eBags.com at THIS link. 




Colors to be used this week:
Basic Black, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla

You can add another neutral if you like, but its not necessary.






Here is Becky's card. She loves cats so it is very fitting that she used her cat stamp to make this card. You can find the details HERE on SCS.

Stamps: Here Kitty Kitty and matching wheel
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Chocolate Chip
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Buttons and adhesive

For my card, you will have to forgive me, I for some reason had in my head that I was supposed to use Whisper White instead of Very Vanilla. I really don't think you can tell, but I just wanted to let you know that I had a brain hiccup! I love how it turned out! You can find it on SCS HERE.

Stamps: Seasons of Friendship
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black and Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip poly-twill Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC14(Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: