Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #13 - Finally!

This weeks "Sister's Purse Color Challenge" is brought to us by this cute purse that I picked out. I chose this purse so long ago, that the information on it is no longer at the link I have. I will tell you that I originally found it on eBags.com and that it is a Cynthia Rowley. You can find more of Cynthia Rowley's bags HERE if you are interested. I still think that it is really cute and would look fabulous with the right outfit.




Colors to be used this week:
Summer Sun and Basic Black

You can add another neutral if you like, but its not necessary.






These colors just screamed out to me to use the cute bumblebees from my CC Designs Bear Hugs set. So that's what I did and I love how it turned out. I did draw all the cute mouths on them! You can find it on SCS HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs Bear Hugs
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black and Summer Sun
Inks: Black StazOn, Whisper White, Basic Black and Summer Sun
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

Here is Becky's Card. I love how her cards are so simple and her use of buttons always amazes me. Becky's card can be found on SCS HERE - stop by and leave her a comment!

Stamps: It's a Stretch
Paper: Basic Black and Summer Sun
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Buttons, Dimensionals and adhesive





Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC13(Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: