Friday, December 12, 2008

Look a blog award!

I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you to Robyn over at "Rainbows by Robyn" for giving me this award. I am so grateful that you thought of me. Thanks again and sorry I was late to post it. It got lost in my inbox and then I totally forgot - but I assure you that I was really excited when I first saw it!

So, being thorough - ok perfectionist as my hubby would say -  I had to locate the rules for this award. Here is what I came across when I googled it.

THE RULES:
1. Post the award logo on your blog.
2. Add the link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 (yikes) other blogs and add post their links as well.
4. Let those people know that they received the award.

MY NOMINEES:
All of these ladies blogs are those that I regularly stop by and think are so creative and inspiring! So now all you ladies know you have a blog stalker! I try to leave a comment every so often, but - well - you know how it is. Congrats and Thank You for inspiring me!

Tegan at "Swiftly Created"
Tori at "Wild Sprinkles"
Robin at "About a Girl"
JoAnn at "Studio no. 8"

WHEWW! That was almost exhausting! Thanks again Robyn and all the ladies for sharing your works!

No comments: