Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #18

It's time for the 18th installment of "Change it up Tuesday"! This is one of my favorite challenges I do. I love seeing how each card changes by just choosing different colors. It sometimes works where I like the card better, but sometimes not. This weeks I just so happen to like the first one I made better - I am partial to the green and orange combo though. 

Let me know what you think and you could possibly own one of these cards. Last weeks card will be making it's way to Australia to my blog buddy Tegan over at "Swiftly Created". So just leave me a comment or play along for a chance to have one of these cards in your snail mail box!







My old card - "Just Because - Flip#1" details can be found on SCS HERE.










My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Just Because - Flip#1 - Take 2" details can be found on SCS HERE.









How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT18 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (12/22) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: