Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Purse post delayed, but something cute to look at instead!!

I just wanted to post a note to let you know that I didn't forget about the Sister's Purse Color Challenge. It has been yucky weather here the last few days and everytime I take a picture of my cards, they turn out funky. So, I have opted not to post the crazy looking picture and to wait until tomorrow to try again. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Sorry!

Hopefully these cute photos will help to brighten your day. We decorated the tree on Saturday and here are some extremely adorable pictures I wanted to share.












I hope your enjoyed the pictures. I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with descent card pictures!

1 comment:

Tegan said...

aww cute, i remember dressing up the tree when i was a youngin!

hey mandy, could you please email me your address-i seem to have lost it and im just organising all of my craft ladies addys:)
thanks!