Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Sketches with my new STAMPS!

I played with my new Lizzie Anne Designs stamp set, Happy Birthday, and came up with not one, not two, but three cards using them. Now granted I had a little help with the layout, since Lizzie Anne is having a Birthday Celebration and part of it is a Sketch Challenge with three designs to choose from. I couldn't help myself - the stamps were so adorable and we're just calling me saying "hey, just one more - you know you want too". I am such as sucker for stamping! So, here they are in all their glory! 

Birthday Sketch #1



Birthday Sketch #2













Birthday Sketch #3



Let me know which one is your favorite by leaving me a comment. I am partial to #2, I think because it was the first card made with the new stamps, but I really like them all.

Enjoy!

No comments: