Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #1

I would like to introduce "Change it up Tuesday". What I am proposing with this is that you take a card from your blog/SplitCoastStampers Gallery (here's MINE) -wherever as long as it is your creation - and make a new card by only changing the colors used.  Same stamps and layout, just a different colors (card base change is optional). 

I thought that it would be fun to try and that the results could prove to be surprising.  So, without further ado . . .



My old card "For the Bride" (details are located HERE on SCS):






My "Change it Up Tuesday" card "For the Bride - Take 2" (details are located HERE on SCS):  







If you would like to play along - please leave me a comment and let me know where your old card and your "Change it up Tuesday" card are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT01. For fun, I will pick a winner on Monday night (7/21) from those who comment and I will send the winner my "Change it up Tuesday" card for playing along. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you all create.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

wow i love the simple layout of these cards, and the unique use of colour for bridal cards :)

i shall have to check what stamp you have used (i didn't read anything yet since i was drooling over the awesome work!) because it is gorgeous :)