Friday, July 11, 2008

Julie's Sketch Flip #3

I wanted to do Julie's Sketch Flip (#3) again since I thought that the last time I did it was so difficult and I felt that I owed it to myself to try again. So off I went and this is how it turned out. I found this one to be so much easier - could be the first time is always the hardest, but once you've tried the easier it gets, right?

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes and Cowboy Kid

Paper: Mellow Moss, Night of Navy and Whisper White

Inks: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Night of Navy

Accessories: Dimensionals and adhesive


It so happens the the colors I used will also work for Julie's Color Concoction #18 - Mellow Moss, Night of Navy and Whisper White. I submitted a different card for that. If you would like to see it visit my SplitCoastStampers Gallery or click HERE.

Enjoy all the cards!

No comments: