Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #2

For today's "Change it up Tuesday" I chose my card titled "Birthday Hugs" from my SCS gallery. When I first made this card it was so time consuming - those dots took forever to stamp - so I thought that I would try to tackle it again and see how long it would take me. Wouldn't you know, that I sped through those dots and the card was completed in about 5 minutes! I like how it came about this time as well.



My old card "Birthday Hugs" 
(details are located HERE on SCS)










My "Change it up Tuesday" card "Birthday Hugs - Take 2" (details are located HERE on SCS)

** Note for Tegan: send an email to nottus_2@yahoo.com with your info and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" card from last week for leaving me a comment. Thanks! **


If you would like to play along - please leave me a comment and let me know where your old card and your "Change it up Tuesday" card are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT02. For fun, I will pick a winner on Monday night (7/28) from those who comment and I will send the winner my "Change it up Tuesday" card for playing along or just leave me a comment for a chance to get the card. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you all create.

No comments: