Thursday, July 17, 2008

Triple Play Challenge

Over at Stamp Something there is this interesting challenge called the Triple Play Challenge. I thought that I should give it a try, since I am always looking for an excuse to make something. Basically the challenge is to use three colors, three layers and three embellishments. This is the way I interpreted it.

Stamps: SU Basket of Fun
(FYI - this is one of the first sets of stamps I got)

Inks: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Mellow Moss

Paper: Pale Plum, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla

Accessories: 1-3/8, 1- 1/4 and 1 inch Circle Punches, Rhinestones, 
Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

Thought it came out very classy - what do you think? I will be back later with my weekly "Thankful Thursday" entry - so stayed tuned.

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card! Love that big ribbon, so pretty and soft. Great layout and images too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

Erin... said...

OOOh very pretty! I lvoe that super wide ribbon!! Beautiful job with the challenge, thanks for playing:)

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow! This card is gorgeous! I love that fabulous ribbon! You did a terrific job! :D

Alison said...

Great card the big ribbon looks fab.