Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Results. . .

Yesterday I told you that I had a dilemma for the "Kid's Card" swap that is occurring tonight. Well, here was the problem. I wanted to use the Rocket from the SU Pun Fun set so bad and I was having a crafting block on to how I wanted to use it.  Well, after just forgetting about it for a while and making something fun - see post below - I finally got two cards accomplished. Which do you prefer?


Choice #1 - Shaker Card - this has little mirco-beads that makes a maraca sound as you shake it.


OR






Choice #2 - Slider Card - the rocket moves up the card as you pull the tab.







Well today I thought that since I am unsure of the level of craftiness my fellow swappers will have, I needed to make an easier card. So here is the winner:

Stamps: SU Ahoy Matey
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Summer Sun
Inks: Basic Black, Summer Sun, Real Red, Ballet Blue, 
Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch and 1 1/4 inch Circle Punches, 
Blender Pen, Dimensionals and adhesive

Just a note - I punched through the base color so that the "Ahoy Matey" is on the inside of the card when open.

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by Travelingmama! All three cards are adorable! I'm sure any little boy would really get a kick out the interactive cards!