Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #3

It's time for my weekly "Change it up Tuesday" post. I chose an older card this time around. I found it to be a little difficult as I have a very small amount of Designer Paper to choose from. I did find this striped paper from the Summer Picnic pack and had to go with it. It turned out cute - I just wish the stripes on the paper were smaller. Enjoy!




My old card - "Flowers for you" (details are located HERE on SCS)








My Change it up Tuesday card - "Flowers for You - Take 2" (details are located HERE on SCS)





If you would like to play along leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT03. For fun, I will pick a winner on Monday night (8/3) from those commenting (with card or not) and I will send you my Change it up Tuesday card. Have fun and I can't wait to see your creations!

No comments: