Friday, July 18, 2008

Swiftly Created Challenge #2

I love a good color challenge and when I saw that Tegan was doing one I knew that I wanted to play along. You can find all the information for her challenge HERE.

Here is the picture she chose. After careful contemplation, I decided that the colors closely resemble these Stampin' Up! colors:

Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery,
Sahara Sand, Basic Black
and Whisper White


Combining those colors with my CC Designs stamp set - Summertime Fun, I came up with this card. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tegan said...

I love this! The card is absolutely gorgeous-I especially like the torn edges..and although I am not sure you purposely did this; the torn edges give the card a beachy, wavy feel. Great work! I hope you have a go next week too. Keep a look out for my Top 2 :)

Tegan said...

btw..congrats on winning blog candy over at laurie's blog!