Friday, July 11, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #15


I love the colors for this weeks Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration -  #15  to be exact. I, along with almost everyone who participated this time, thought of FALL! 


Color Inspiration Colors: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Certainly Celery and Whisper White


For this standard size card I chose to use SU Thoroughly Thankful stamp set - so perfect for the colors chosen.  I used Close to Cocoa as the base and stamped the little leaves.  I only wanted them to be the background on part of the card so I left the bottom 1/3 blank.  Then I layer the Certainly Celery, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip Poly-twill Ribbon. Next I stacked the pumpkin squares up with deminsionals.  Pretty simple and really cute!

Enjoy!

No comments: