Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday - #2

For my Thankful Thursday entry - I am thankful for:

NAPS!

Which are too few and far between. Too bad this one has occurred at 5:20 p.m., which means that I am going to have to go wake him up or he won't sleep tonight. Poor thing was so tired when we came in from Alexa's gymnastics class that he crashed right on the floor as we got in the door. 

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know. Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile.

1 comment:

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Mandy
A great picture, I am thankful that my daughter arrived back safely from a weeks school trip in London, she is thankful she got on the train Monday morning after an attack of the nerves.

Happy Crafting
Lisa