Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #4

This weeks "Change it up Tuesday" entry I decided to use a card I made for a card swap. I like to see how different the cards are with the change in the colors - the challenge keeps it interesting. I usually like the first card I did better, but I like the second try better this time around. Enjoy and play along if you like.




My old card - "Mandy's Card 1" (details are located HERE on SCS)










My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Mandy's Card 1 - Take 2" (details are located HERE on SCS)



How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT04.  For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (8/11) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: