Monday, August 11, 2008

It's time!

Today is the start of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog - I am so excited as I am sure you all are too. All of my boxes of the new catalogs have finally been received and I am ready to PARTY! So ladies be on the look out for information for the next Stampin' Up! party - hopefully I can get things finalized quickly and get the info to you this week. In the meantime, if you check out my sidebar you will find a link that will direct you to the new catalog.


Also, just to let you know there are a few great specials to go with the launch of this catalog. Be sure to check them out and let me know if I can get anything for you.

CLICK HERE for 15% off a few NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN stamp sets from the new catalog

CLICK HERE for information on how you can sign up to be a demonstrator for only $99.

No comments: