Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #19

Kristina has finally gotten her blog up and running again - so another color inspiration was needing to be done. We are on #19 - WOW can you believe it?!


Inspiration colors:
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White and an accent color of your choice



There is nothing to hard about this card, it's pretty much what you see is what you get. I tore the edges to give it a softer look and assembled everything together with adhesive and dimensionals (these little guys are the best ever!). My accent color of choice was Pink Pirouette - I like the subtleness of it and I think that it makes the card feminine. I also added a few rhinestones - I know, rhinestones again. I have been on some sort of kick with them, I really have no idea why other than the container has been sitting on my craft table and I think why not use them. I may need to put them away so I won't be as easily swayed the next time. Enjoy & let me know what you think. Also be sure to check out my color challenge - HERE - and play along if you like.

Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Paper:Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Rhinestones, Dimensionals and adhesive

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- I love that new SU Pink color - so gorgeous!

Tegan said...

WOW!! Absoutely adorable!
The colours in her challenge seemed kind of uninspirational for me, but your card looks great. I'm so drained from the 3hr exam i did today, that I dont think I am up to doing a challenge. I'm having withdrawls from a lack of cardmaking LOL. :P

chocolate hug said...

I've been trying to think of ways of incorporating more torn edges into my projects. I really like how you used the technique here!

Traveling Mama said...

You did a great job! Love the rhinestones!