Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #6

I am short on time today - I am getting ready for a SU workshop this evening, but I did have a few seconds to pick a card and "Change it Up" for this week. The card I chose was a super simple one and really doesn't need any explanation. Enjoy!





My old card - "Birthday Wishes" (details can be found HERE on SCS)








My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Birthday Wishes - Take 2" (details can be found HERE on SCS)





How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT06. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (9/1) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: