Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Benjamin!

Our Benjamin has been quite the handful lately. I believe they call it the terrible twos?! The whole idea of terrible two's is new to me - I know we have Alexa but she never had this many consecutive days of tantrums, the need for constant attention and all the other whatnots that Ben has had. I am hoping that it is just the boy in him and I pray that we get through this quickly. One example of an activity that required attention is below - this all happened in the matter of minutes yesterday while I was folding laundry. 

YES - we went through TWO WHOLE SPOOLS of ribbon for this game! I think he may have gotten this idea from "Tom & Jerry". He loves that cat and mouse, but I think I may have to be more careful and screen the episodes prior to him watching them. 

Although he can be a challenge at times, it is moments like this that I cherish!

No comments: