Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday - #5

Sorry for the late post, but it has been quite a day. For this installment of "Thankful Thursday" I would like to say that I am thankful for:

"a great bookstore"

I was able to get away for a couple hours this evening and have an enjoyable, and much needed break from the kiddies. I headed to the bookstore because Brad wanted me to pick up a gift and I ended up browsing around, which I can't remember the last time I was in a bookstore, let alone in a bookstore by myself browsing. It was great and it was relaxing to be away, but I did notice something I thought was very strange. As I was aimlessly walking around I realized that I could come up with more kid's book author's than adult book authors. Guess I need to check out the best sellers list to reacquaint myself. So today, I am thankful for bookstores - well at least the trip to the bookstore!

No comments: