Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday - #7

I almost forgot that it was Thursday and I needed to post what I am thankful for. So, besides being thankful that I remembered before the day was done, I am also thankful for:







"A Silly Dance"






Every once in a while it feels good to just do a silly dance. A couple days ago Alexa and Ben were dancing up a storm to the Backyardigan's "Float Flutter Fly" song. They were copying those cute animated figures almost perfectly - see pictures. Well today we all got down and danced for a what seemed like am eternity - ok so it was only 20 minutes, but geesh! I will be sore tomorrow and hopefully they will sleep soundly through the night, so it will be worth it. Now go DANCE!

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

1 comment:

Tegan said...

Hahaha! That's adorable. Just letting you know that I posted a challenge over at my blog :)
Have a wonderful weekend-hope you enjoy better weather than Sydney is(rain, wind, possibly hail)