Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday - #8

Today's I am thankful for:

"A Good Movie"

The kids and I were supposed to have this hectic, crazy busy day today. We watched Maddy, a little girl down the street, this morning and then we were supposed to run all these errands before Dad got home. Well, after Maddy left we had lunch and then it started to rain a little (another thing to be thanful for) so we decided to wait until it stopped before we headed out. In the meantime, we all sat down on the couch and snuggled in and watched "The Little Mermaid". I had forgotten how much I really liked this movie and I was so happy that Alexa & Ben enjoyed it as well. I hope you all see a good movie real soon!

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: