Friday, August 22, 2008

Halloween Cards - already?!

So when I saw this card on Dawn's blog - Dawn's Stamping Thoughts - I just knew that I had to make one of my own. Of course I couldn't resist doing the Bride as well. Alexa got in on the fun and made her own too. It was a girls stamping day - Halloween Style!
Here's my cards:














Frankie Card - details HERE on SCS
& his Bride Card - details HERE on SCS
Frankie & his Bride Together - details HERE on SCS

And here is Alexa's:

Didn't she do a great job! I didn't help her at all - she did everything by herself, even fringing the eyelashes! I am a very proud mama! Enjoy and let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

These are hysterical...just adorable!!!

Holly Young said...

oh my gosh, I love Frankie's hair! And the brads on the side of the bride's face is a great touch!