Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #12

I am in a fall mood lately. Every card I make is with just about the same color scheme and I just can't seem to get away from using greens, browns, and oranges. Rather than fight it I chose this fall card I made for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #15 to recreate.




My old card - "Fall Pumpkin" details can be found HERE on SCS.









My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Fall Pumpkin - Take 2" details are HERE on SCS





How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT12. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (10/13) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: