Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #14

For this week's "Change it up Tuesday" I chose this card that I made for a sketch challenge by Gina K. The "Change it up Colors" weren't really of my choosing - I saw that the next purse my sister chose for our weekly color challenge used those colors (so I  just gave away the surprise - oops!). I thought since I had the paper out, that I would go ahead and try them out on this card. I like how it turned out. Sorry the picture is dark, I will try to upload another one tomorrow.



My old card - "Hippo Birthday" details can be found HERE on SCS.










My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Hippo Birthday - Take 2" details are HERE on SCS





How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT14. For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (10/27) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: