Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sister's Purse Color Challenge #11

I must tell you, Becky and I pick the purses well in advance of the date - I think we have about 20 challenges saved up - so I was really happy when I saw the challenge colors for this bag. It fits so perfectly for the holiday coming up! This Cole Haan Georgia Large Tote will set you back $130. I think that it is the perfect beach type bag - don't ya think?! All the information can be found HERE on eBags.com.





Colors to be used this week:
Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Whisper White

You can add another neutral if you like, but its not necessary.





So since Halloween is right around the corner, I decided that I would do something different than my usual card this time around. I made this cute little candy holder, that is currently on its way to PaPa and Grandma. I even used acetate as a peek-a-boo window, as this tote is see through. Of course, no Halloween treat is complete without my favorite candies - CANDY CORN - and even the frightened dog loves it enough to dress up as it! You can find this on SCS HERE.

Stamps: CC Designs Spoky Spooky Spooky
Paper: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Inks: Black StazOn, Basic Black, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Acetate, Circle Punches, Dimensionals and adhesive

Becky's card is so pretty. I love all the "pops" of color she did with the punched flowers.

Stamps: Cause for Celebration
Paper: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Inks: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Boho Blossom Punch, Dimensionals and adhesive

Want to play along?: Leave us a comment on this post where your card is located. If uploading to SCS please use the keyword SPCC11(Gallery HERE) for this weeks entry, so we can find your card quickly. We will pick our favorites and post them with next week's challenge. Should be lots of fun!

No comments: