Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Change it up Tuesday #15

This week's "Change it up Tuesday" is one I did for Tegan's color challenge on her blog Swiftly Created. I love a good color challenge and when I completed this card the first, I thought to myself - "now why didn't I use the blue as the background color?" So - of course this is a perfect "Change it up Tuesday" card to recreate.



My old card - "Floating By" details can be found HERE on SCS.






My "Change it up Tuesday" card - "Floating By - Take 2" details are HERE on SCS


How to play: Take a card you previously created and only change the colors used. The layout and the stamped images should remain the same. Then leave me a comment where your cards are located or if you upload to SCS use keyword CIUT15 (Gallery HERE). For fun, I will pick from those commenting (with or without a card) on Monday (11/3) and I will send you my "Change it up Tuesday" creation. Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy ! I really like the layout on your "floating by" card and the colours on the new version look great! My Carte postale card qualifies as a "Change it up Tuesday" - it's on my blog-
http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com

Tegan said...

love the change up, as always :D
OMG!! ZOMBIE!! Love the pitchy voice of her too..aww another love in common haha.

Tegan said...

played along this time mandy :)
a bit late, but i did it haha.
here it is...
http://teganrebecca.blogspot.com/2008/11/modern-and-merry.html