Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday - #12

Today's "Thankful Thursday" is bought to us by the candy that I am most thankful for this time of year:

"Candy Corn"

I love these little yellow, orange and white sugary treats and yes it has to be the ones with that are this color those with the chocolate ends are not the same! I know you can find them in the stores year round, but it just seems that they are so much fresher at this time of year - they kind of just melt in your mouth (OH - I am drooling again!) - and they bring back so many memories of Trick or Treating as a kid. I am thankful for the Candy Corn - as is Alexa and Ben! What's your favorite Halloween candy?

Feel free to leave a comment on what you are thankful for - I would love to know! Until next time, take a moment to think of something you are thankful for, then smile!

No comments: