Friday, October 10, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #25

Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #25 this week bought to mind a fiesta - well a birthday fiesta for me. I wanted to challenge myself to stay away from using any straight lines for this card and I think it turned out really cute.



Inspiration Colors:
Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, 
So Saffron and Ruby Red



I used my Sizzix Scallop Circle once again and my coluzzle to create all the circles on the card and then added a present sticker I had left over from Ben's first birthday cards. I spruced it up a bit by adding some glitter to the spots and a real ribbon. Finally just added the sentiment "wish big" since I thought that the present looked so big. Enjoy!!

Additional details for my "Festive Birthday" card can be 
found HERE on SCS.

Stamps: Short & Sweet
Paper: Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, 
Ruby Red and Whisper White
Inks: Ruby Red
Accessories: Sizzix Scallop Circle Die, Coluzzle, Crystal Effects, 
Glitter, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals and adhesive

2 comments:

Ann said...

This is adorable! Love your layout and the sparkle on the present!

Mary said...

Oh I love the circles! Cute card!